Keeping traditions alive is not just a question of age, but also a question of attitude. Owned by Count Arco, Arcobräu does not have to answer to the demands of shareholders, but can focus instead on the satisfaction of our customers. We are regional stakeholders with a responsibility to the local community: Be it in our capacity as an employer, supporting the regional economy or as a guardian of the lower Bavarian brewing tradition, keeping alive the various regional beer specialities. “Maintaining our heritage while keeping an eye on the future.”
1. Independence We are a privately owned company and act independently. It is not the stock price that influences our actions, but customer satisfaction.
2. Personal Responsibility We have a responsibility to the people of our region; as an employer, a promoter of the regional economy and as upholders of lower Bavarian tradition.
3. Unique Variety We brew a variety of beers for all tastes. Our 15 types of beer and seasonal beer specialities allow you to experience a variety of beers fresh from the brewery all year round.
4. High Quality Quality begins with hops and malt. We only use high quality Hallertau aroma hops and regional malts. The water we use in brewing comes from our 96 metre deep mineral water well. Our special ingredient is our own strain of yeast, developed exclusively for Arcobräu, propagated by state of the art equipment in our yeast cellar.
5. Clean Environment Made with the highest natural ingredients, Arcobräu is a product of nature. Only by treating nature respectfully we can maintain our product. We are therefore committed to maintaining the environment and investing in environmentally friendly technologies for a shared future.
6. Brewing Tradition Keeping traditions alive is not just a question of age, but also a question of attitude. So we allow our beers the time that they need to reach their full maturity. This may be more expensive, but you, the customer, will be able to taste the difference and enjoy it.
7. Heimatverbundheit „Heimat“ has no English equivalent, but means something like homeland or the place that is home. Heimatsverbundenheit means a strong tie to the Heimat. As a regional brewery we believe in working together as a community in order to compete with national and international corporations who flood the market with indistinguishable mass products. Heimat shapes identity and defines character— and our beer has character by the gallon.